If you are interested in adopting a dog, fill out the Dog Adoption Survey and either fax the form to 603-448-3593 or email it to email@example.com to be considered for the next round of virtual adoptions. Please select only one animal to apply for at this time. This is a new process with a new adoption survey required. If you have previously filled out an adoption survey, you need to submit a new one in order to be considered. Please read these brief requirements before submitting your survey. Thank you!
1. Adopters will need to have reliable access to email or fax to be able to submit adoption surveys, as well as to receive and view adoption documents.
2. Adopters will need to be comfortable with phone or video consultation and adoption appointments. We cannot offer in-person adoption consultations at this time.
3. Adopters will need to be already prepared to take in their potential new animal. After the initial phone or video consultation, this process will be a same day adoption, payment of adoption fee & animal pick up.
4. Any Adopter who submits an incomplete survey will not be considered.
5. This adoption process will not be able to accommodate in person ‘meet and greets’, unless UVHS deems it a requirement for a particular animal.
6. Visit our Adoption Process page for details on what you can expect when adopting a pet at this time.
These dogs are currently looking for loving homes!
Please note: All dogs must go home wearing a collar and leash.
Collars with ID tags can be purchased for $5.00 at the time of adoption.
As of July 3, 2019, we will not place a “hold” on puppies due to high demand. We apologize for any inconvenience.