Through our Partners in Humanity projects, UVHS provides compassionate assistance to people in need.
We strive to embody a comprehensive and positive approach to working with our human partners in animal care by doing the following:
- Offering free emergency boarding for victims of domestic violence, hospitalization, or other crisis situations.
- Sharing our unused food and resources with partner organizations like the Haven, Meals on Wheels, and WISE.
- Providing resources to enable better pet ownership for those who show the desire to properly care for their animals.
- Offering six low cost spay/neuter clinics per year.
- Partnering with police and fire departments to help residents with their pets during large-scale and personal disaster situations.