Saturday, May 20, 2017
Colburn Park, Lebanon, NH
Join us for a dog-friendly walk to raise funds and awareness for homeless animals in the Upper Valley!
- Participants will walk a 3 mile loop on the Rail Trail. Rain or shine!
- Well-behaved dogs on leash are encouraged to attend! No flexi-leads, please.
- Help raise money for homeless animals by collecting pledges from your family, friends, co-workers, etc.!
- Saturday, May 20, 2017
- Registration begins at 9:00 am
- Walk begins at 10:00 am
- Colburn Park (The Green) in Lebanon, NH and the nearby Rail Trail
- There is no registration fee!
- Register and create your own fundraiser for the Walk at www.crowdrise.com/2017uvhswalk
- Offline donations can be collected by using the Donation Collection Form here: Donation Collection Form
- Gather your friends and family! Challenge your co-workers to some friendly competition!
Questions? Contact Carrie at email@example.com or 603-448-MUTT