What is Rescue+?
Rescue+ is our transport program. We save animals from overpopulated areas of the country and find them new homes in New England.
But it’s so much more than that.
- Quarantined for 48 hours upon arrival
- Examined by our veterinarian
- Microchipped (if not already)
- Spayed/Neutered (if not aleady)
- Evaluated by our behavior coordinator
- Loved on and cared for by our wonderful staff members
- We also offer post-adoption support and guidance.
Over 100 animals were saved through the Rescue+ program in 2022!
In celebration of this milestone, we created a 5 minute video of those first 100 dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens who were adopted.
We hope you enjoy seeing all of the lives saved!